aatv is a simple program to watch TV on a text console under Linux.
Here is a screenshot : It's me!
News in version 0.2
- Limited Webcam support.
- Some package updates.
News in version 0.1
- New grabber that uses two buffers.
- Autoconfiscated package (by Uwe Hermann)
- Now aatv has a manpage (by Uwe Hermann)
- This release mainly sets new basis for future development.
Florent de LAMOTTE <florent.lamotte[AT]gmail_dot_com>
- Frederic Jouault <firstname.lastname@example.org> For the idea.
You can visit his homepage, you'll find some quite interesting stuff.
- Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>
You should visit his homepage.
- built the debian package
- wrote the manpage
- cleaned up the package and autofonfiscated it
- Martijn Houtman. For helping me with the webcam support.
- Damien Diederen <firstname.lastname@example.org> for a patch to support RGB565.
Mon Jun 10 20:25:30 GMT 2002